Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Familiar Territory

How do you save yourself from so much chaos? By going back to where it's familiar.

Cyberspace has become sooo cluttered. Gone were the days of "I'll just go online for a bit to check my email" -- nowadays, an hour is not enough for "going on-line" because one has to check his or her email, Multiply, Friendster(!), Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Ning.. one has to blog, send a YM, Skype, or whatever.

Frankly, nakakapagod!

I miss the old days when I had a simple polka-dotted blog and only one email address. As much as I want to go back to that one, it's just not feasible anymore as the old blog is so cluttered already and it really gave me a headache when I tried to fix it.

So I will try to retreat back to what's left of that familiar territory, claiming the name I had for my first 25 years on earth (until my husband added his family name) and again embracing my much-loved-can't-shake-off cybername - bananaspin. I also go back to blogging with Blogger -- no frills, fantastic interface.

Yep. I'm back.


Friend's friend: "Si Hanna? Ahhh... si bananaspin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails