Thursday, April 28, 2011

No excuses...

Oh but there will always be excuses. Blog backlog!

Too much work. So many changes set to happen. However, this girl thrives on change and as much as I hate to admit it, I work better in a fast-paced environment. (But still, I complain)

Too much distraction. A plethora of stuff waiting to be done. Interesting hobbies. Planned projects. Trips not yet taken. It doesn't help that I also have a husband with a broad range of interests! The result? Endless “to dos” and “to achieves”

Tonyo. Our Mutyo. Bibi T. Abu(rido). The precious bundle of joy who takes most of our attention during weekends!

Just some family updates ... Sam has been busy with his promotion papers, and being editor-in-chief (naks, mapagpanggap ka, sabi ko) of the official magazine of his Unit (mommy, pa edit naman please?), and loving and caring for Bulok, his recently acquired 2nd hand blue car.

As for me, I feel like the recent months passed by in a blur. Had trips to Pangasinan, Tarlac, Nueva Ecija , and most, recently, Baguio. I was also able to visit Puerto Princesa and the famous underground river :-) another item ticked off in my bucket list (which is a never ending list, by the way!) Then I have 3 more trips this month...

The “blur” means I have plenty, plenty of stuff to write about! There's still the Holy Week break, then the products and places reviews! Whew.

A colleague laughed this morning when I said I have a Blog and Facebook backlog. That made me think – I can't believe I am considering this as a responsibility now.. :-) But it is!

1 comment:

  1. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Email:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails