Monday, November 29, 2010

Starting Somewhere

The beauty of having a regular salary is that I can now set aside some to explore small business opportunities :-) I am still not that business-savvy , but I am so relieved that I can now 'explore' without sacrificing basic needs. Realistically, normal people should not stop working to do their own business. I read somewhere (I forgot where...) that a good start is to use a part of your regular salary to try entrepreneurship first.

Anyway, here is my first venture out of the web! I am so excited about joining my first ever bazaar :-) It's just going to be a weekend market at the Boni Heights clubhouse, and I'm only renting space for 1 day, but it's still a start! It's a sort of extension and reopening of my online shop: http://www.alfacompany.multiply.com/.

I'll be selling really nice bags, purses, passport holders, folios, etc. and if everything works out, I will also have some premium organic soaps on sale :-) I am sooooo excited! And since this is a reopening sale, I just might sell some stuff at a promo price! I am looking forward to expanding our product line but cheers to STARTING SOMEWHERE!!

Here's a quick preview of what we're having:





For yummy bath and body treats, I'll be selling Emu Oil soaps and rubs at the market. The video below shows the whole Venus and Mars selection! Everything really makes me so excited but Alfa Co. can only handle the soaps as of now...




I have tried V&M and I just love the stuff. The best ingredient that the soaps have is Premium, organic EMU OIL! Emu oil is good for just about any skin problem: allergies, rashes, dark/ flaky skin, swelling, itchiness, etc. etc. According to www.emuoilguide.com:

Emu oil is a proven anti-inflammatory, with effects comparable to that of ibuprofen; a bacteriostatic, meaning that it does not promote the growth of bacteria; a Hypoallergenic which means it is not known to cause skin irritation or have any side effects; a highly penetrating oil that absorbs without leaving a greasy feel; and a non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog pores.

Emu oil naturally contains Vitamin E, which is a major antioxidant and healing agent; Vitamin A, a known skin repairer and antioxidant; Linoleic acid, which helps to ease muscle aches and joint pain; Oleic acid, which is a proven skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent; Sapogens, proven skin softeners; and Terpines, known antiseptics.

Emu oil products make wonderful moisturizers that can smooth and condition rough elbows, knees and heels; soften and moisturize hands and cuticles; reduce the itching and flakiness associated with dry skin; and protect the face and hands from wind and weather.

Best of all, emu oil skin care products contain powerful antioxidants, as well as a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent, helping to improve the condition of aging skin. Offering both skin-thickening and moisturizing properties, emu oil skin care products help counter the wrinkles and dry, scaly, thinning skin that commonly occur with aging by moisturizing, lubricating and replenishing dry or irritated skin on the face, hands and body: and by preventing additional moisture loss by forming a protective barrier.



See you at the Weekend Market! Dec 4, Saturday, 10am-8pm, 2F Bonifacio Heights Clubhouse, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig (It's actually Dec 4-5 , but I only signed up for Saturday :-) oh, and LTJG and Tonyo will be there to support their mommy!)

1 comment:

  1. Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana Turkey, France and Israel.My name is Mrs.Ramirez Cecilia, I am from Philippines. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Fast Legitimate Loan Approval he help me with a loan of $78.000 some days ago after been scammed of $19,000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender from Nigeria but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $78.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 Email:(fastloanoffer34@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails